WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commands Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt35
Player
Player

Commands Application. Empty
PostSubject: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:13 am

I would like the use of the following commands once the server gets back on. please choose which ones i can and can't have. I thought i should put them all in one place

/item
// commands (world edit) (this is for regioning and for personal use)
/thru
the jail commands, whatever they are
/fly
and the ability to edit in regioned areas.

item, world edit, and the ability to work in regioned areas is for my shop.
the rest are just because i think a mod should be able to use them.

World edit is also becuase i want to build something big, but not something that will break the rp of the server. lets just say i got some heavy machinery to do it...

Please let me know which ones i get and which i don't and if posible, i would like to be an admin on the server. I will be waiting for the server to be back on.

IGN: Matt35
Back to top Go down
newb
First Time Gaming Moderator
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Lol Thats everything an admin can do. Whats the point in being an admin if the mods have all the same abilitys
Back to top Go down
Relapse
Player
Player
Relapse

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:15 am

True
Back to top Go down
dskyo91
Player
Player
dskyo91

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:02 am

but whats the different if a mod is same as a normal player? xP
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:18 pm

In an rp server the only reason to spawn or use world edit is to region or in specs case flatten land. I understand if your so buusy regioning and doing other stuff to get items yourself i understand /item for some things. All those rare blocks should be obtained legitly. And hes looking for spawning stuff for his shop. I understand shops are nice for people to get stuff but pick a couple items to farm yourself. If you want a redstone shop farm tons of redstone or trade redstone that others dont need for items you dont need. Moderators are for looking out for the server so I understand region /item to use for regions ban jail and kick as well. The reson most want to be a mod + is so they can build random things and spawn items. If you want that go to a freebuild server and try to be a mod there. But the more items spawned and givin out the less items are worth and then no one will need them. Also with iconomy its kinda lame with everything automatic. Just like everything else it should be supply and demand for items not just whatevers easy to farm.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:33 am

yeah i wouldn't use /item for hard to obtain stuff, but large quantities of easy stuff, like cobblestone. I'm not asking these commands for all mods, just me. The ones im asking for all mods are just

/fly
and
/thru

this is because mods should be able to use them. I think we should be able to region as well.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:34 am

And i would like to be an admin.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm

I'll wait for a reply from one of the admins and will decide.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commands Application.   Commands Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commands Application.
Page 1 of 1