WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrak41
Player
Player

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Mod application   Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 am

Name IG: mrak41

Name: Steven

Experience as a mod: I have run my own server for 2 months successfuly

How long have i been here: I have been with ft gaming since July 2011 and with minecraft since June 2011

Recommendation: s44 recommended i should be a mod, I proved i was trustworthy by helping him run his store

Why i want to be a mod: I would like to be a mod because I would like to help others build and fix problems, I would like to catch people breaking the rules so people dont get mad at your server because of griefers. I wouldnt want them to lose their builds too. I would also help others with signing up in the forums and beginners how to register, also whenever people need help with how to do something.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Kamikaze

In-Game Name : Kamikaze (SKamikaze tf2)

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:06 am

i havent met you before, but considering s44 reccomends... its impressive Smile nd someone from July, trustworthy, but i havent met you so yeah nice meetin you Very Happy fyi, you needa be active on za forums, however, excused for SensayPrime, xD
Back to top Go down
omg1233
Player
Player

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 am

hmm first post is a mod app ? and s44 as a recommendation ? sorry to say but i dont think that counts for much how long have you been on the server ? and you dont need to be a mod to help other players fix problems signing up to the forums is easy unless your a utter idiot and thats no where near the 100 words min for a app your date you signed up says today ? soo the first post you make is a mod app hmmm interesting (from nubblecake my mate let me use his forum acc cause im banned for spam.........)
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
First Time Gaming Moderator
First Time Gaming Moderator
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:25 am

Sorry, but i saw you only 2-3 times.
Back to top Go down
NUCL34RxM0N5TER
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
NUCL34RxM0N5TER

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 pm

I have seen him on before, but since the server has been down for a while I suggest you wait a little while we all remember what everyone did during online time, currently I say no, but give it a month or a bit and try again, but it is up to spec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod application
Page 1 of 1