WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NormalRarity Banned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NormalRarity
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
NormalRarity

NormalRarity Banned? Empty
PostSubject: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Every time I try to join the server, it says I'm banned! -.- Can I be unbanned then? XD
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 pm

wierd. Thats happened to all the other admins. now you as well!
Back to top Go down
NormalRarity
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
NormalRarity

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:23 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
NormalRarity
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
NormalRarity

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

So uh...how do I get unbanned? XD
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am

You gave out diamonds to normal players and mods. It's an 10 hour ban Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
NormalRarity
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
NormalRarity

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am

OH THAT! I can explain what happened. Ok. So Matt35 made a race track and decided to hold a race event. I was alright with it and decided to go ahead and join the race. Me, Dragonkin, Leech and some other people joined the race. Matt said that the winners would get 5 diamond blocks for 1st, 5 gold blocks for 2nd, and 5 iron blocks for 3rd. We were having a blast and then Matt had to go. He told me to take over and give out prizes. So I did. Razz I didn't know about the the hour ban though. XD Anyways I don't want Matt to get in trouble. It's mostly my fault to let him give out prizes Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 am

I thought making an event like this would be okay, and there are bosticles too. It's not like someone can just ask for a race. They can, but there are only prizes if there are enough people and only once a week. I hope this is okay, and I did ask normal rarity to give out the prizes for the race, since i already started it and i had to go. Also ten hours is probably up now so yeah Very Happy

Spec is the race thing allowed? Also should i maybe reduce the prizes to 5 diamonds, 5 gold ingots and 5 iron ingots? Are the blocks too much? Maybe just 1 block, as a medal or something. I can't wait until i make the next challenge!
Back to top Go down
newb
First Time Gaming Moderator
First Time Gaming Moderator
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 pm

well i know dragon gave out about 45 diamonds and a hundredish iron and a bit of gold today for a race and spleef. I really didnt say anything but I do think its a bit much for a 2 min race i know its kinda hard but its not really worth the 2-5 hrs looking for the diamonds. Moreso if its held once a day diamonds will become worthless and no one would mine anymore besides redstone or obsidian for portals. The server is turning into a freebuild not that I really mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NormalRarity Banned?   NormalRarity Banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NormalRarity Banned?
Page 1 of 1