WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am I Banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 am

Tried to get on today and it said i was disconnected because i am banned. As far as i know i haven't done anything to deserve this ban. Perhaps i got autobanned for having mods in my minecraft jar folder. These mods are for singleplayer, they are the pistons mod and a single player commands mod. I wasn't trying to hack or anything and now im banned. Could you please unban me?
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Code:
18:45:14 [INFO] ยง9[PLAYER_COMMAND] Lennox67: /ban matt35 regions/grief/abuse

All I'm going to say.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 pm

what!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm

i've never even seen lennox online! I didn't do anything!!! xSpeced, please at least tell me what i did wrong, because i have done nothing! Can you investigate this further, I love this server, and i didn't grief or abuse anyone. Can you ask Lennox why he banned me. I'm absolutely certain i did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

I logged of one day, came on the next day and BOOM. I'm banned. I want to know why i got banned. It says grief and abuse up there but i still dont know WHAT it was i was banned for. Do you really think i would play on yourr server for this long, get admin then go and start griefing stuff! No. I want to play on this server for as long as it's up. I didn't do anything. I want lennox to explain why he banned me and i want to know about it. I can't appeal to get unbanned if no one will even tell me what i got banned for! xSpeced, i swear to god i did nothingg wrong. Please get to the bottom of this so i can play on this server again. I've never griefed anything before nor have i abused anyone.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm

MSN Quote
Quote :
Lennox67 says:

Like I said, 6-7 people said you (Matt35 in-game at 13:00) griefed and worldedited parts of the map into lava/water.
They also said that you abused ban commands on a players named Bunneh and Bunnih.
Also, they said you de-regioned their houses so, griefers could go and destroy their stuff on purpose.
And last, but not least, they said you griefed and blamed it on players.
Six players had the same story.

I will try to find the logs about this, but it's a long log.
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

lol "bunneh" was griefing and hacking and shit, but lennox and a couple other peoples' houses WERE de-regioned.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Nutellalawl wrote:
lol "bunneh" was griefing and hacking and shit, but lennox and a couple other peoples' houses WERE de-regioned.

INCLUDING MINE Sad
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

yes Sad but ur new one is awesome
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:43 pm

okay i swear to god i did not de region any parts of the map or worldedit stuff into lava. the only part of what lennox said there that is actually true is the one about baning players names bunneh and bunni. Nutella was there with me and he was banning them just as much as i was. Perhaps this 'bunneh' was the one who made these false complaints hours later. I promise you i did none of that other stuff, and as you have said before without screen shots there is no proof, and i am innocent until proven guilty. Please ask these 6-7 players if they have any screen shots of these events. I guarantee i did none of that other than banning bunneh. Ask nutella about that.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 pm

were the de-regioned houses in pallettown? if they were that was a mistake i made when regioning in my town, xspeced already dealt with it and moved the regiones back that he could find. If the de-regioned areas were in venice, that was definitely not me.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 am

Matt35 wrote:
were the de-regioned houses in pallettown? if they were that was a mistake i made when regioning in my town, xspeced already dealt with it and moved the regiones back that he could find. If the de-regioned areas were in venice, that was definitely not me.
I will try to figure out what happened, as previously stated, 6-7 users reported you, a hign-admin banned you. So, I will ask Lennox and see. I hope to lift this ban, but if it turns out to be true, Venice will be managed by another admin.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 am

I still dont believe the accusations. How can we know that those 6-7 people werent the same one, that made multiple accounts just to blame matt for stuff he did not do.

Untill xSpeced looks through the log and finds out the truth, I am for unbanning matt
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 am

Oh, hey I know! Lennox said something about bunneh and bunnih. Two days ago, another one, Bunnhi came on the server and flooded my entrance with tnt. I took a screenshot amd i will be posting it soon. Im convinced there is only 1 guy who made a complaint many times using multiple accounts
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

thank you so much green. that is exactly what i was thinking. Also i looked at lennoxs post and when i was on (4am in my time) i believe i was either banning bunni and bunneh and bunny or studdying for english. I really hope you can life this ban too. my time zone is +10 and yours is -5, so that means im 15 hours in front of you. add 15 to 13, you get 28. THATS 4am my time. I was sound asleep then. how many people get up at 4am in the morning to grief with world edit, de region some houses and be a pain when they had only recently become admin and loved the server. Unless i was sleep minecrafting, someone hacked my account, or the accusations are fake. That bunneh was a hacker because he joined the gave multiple times after being banned by both me and nutella.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 am

I love you green. Just in case i dont get unbanned (this isn't a confession), I want green to be an admin and he can run venice and my redstone shop Very Happy

gud luck gettin customers! I've had 0 so far.

(I have demonstrations though. disco room and the draw bridge)
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

btw was there any griefing done that had to be repaired or were there any screenshots of the damage. Most importantly, were there any screenshots of any of the things i supposedly did.

Woot second page.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 am

Yep, I also checked the timezone. Matt is right. So can we stop with thise nonsense and un ban him? Hes a great admin and he worked hard to earn that title. It would be a great shame if we restrict him Sad

Also, a lot of players want lots in lil venice. If other admins interfere the whole place is going to mess around.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 am

Matt, thank you for the opportunity. Although I hope you get unbanned andbrejoin the community, I will gladly take kare of Venice if sOmething happenes. Best of luck, dude
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks. You can still be my business partner in the redstone shop if you want.
I was thinking about making it close to the warp in venice, mabye with some public displays.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:00 am

Also i am not a normal resident, i was an admin. you should trust me. i promise you spec that either my account was hacked, or the complaints were illegitemate. i do not doubt lennox's decision to ban me. Please check the log so that we can either question those who lied to lennox (or ban them for making a false ban accusation against an admin) or see if my account was hacked in which case im not sure what to do. i already chaged my password once so my brother couldn't get in, because he already used my account to give himself diamonds and gold and iron. Don't worry, i confiscated it and changed my password and slapped him accross the head.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 am

^^^ don't ban him.
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am

no need to spam
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm

EDIT :

Lennox banned because they showed him what happened, and did not ban just because people told him to.

Unbanned for now.

I will get to the end of this and figure this out. If you (Matt35) is found to have done such offenses to the server. It will be a permanent IP ban.

xSpeced,
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Thank you so much. I promise you it wasn't me. I didn't mean to spam, i kept forgetting to put stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why am I Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Banned   Why am I Banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I Banned
Page 1 of 1