WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to be an Administrator please.

Go down 
+3
xSpeced
Cream
Toreono
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toreono
Server Head Administrator
Toreono

I would like to be an Administrator please. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:15 am

Hey just wanted you to know that I really want to be an admin/mod because 1. I'm very helpful (to the best of my abilities). 2. I am online a lot of the time and a lot of people ask for help and I would be able to help them instead of you always getting bugged when you are online. 3. I am a very trustworthy person as I have been playing on this server for a while. 4. I haven't done anything wrong on the server and if I have I have repaired it. 5. I am very respectful and have not used any offensive language to or at anyone. So please make me an admin or a mod.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

In-Game Name : NeoCream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:55 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Awaiting an admin response.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
NormalRarity
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
NormalRarity

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

I think Toreono deserves admin. He's on a lot and he is really nice. I don't know what an admin response is supposed to have in it but I gave it my best shot. XD I also think that making him admin will help him with his city and make him bother me less. XD Anyways yeah...Toreono for admin!
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Well, he is a trustworthy player and he has proved the initiative, asking Matt and I to help him make an unerground town and such, so I think he could handle it. But believe me, being an admin can sometimes be a pain in the ass... F.E. Two days ago I was busy building and then a guy came on the server and requested a lot... I've interupted myself to help him, and when I modified regions and signs.... he said "Wow, this server sucks balls!" and left, making me undo all that again. Smile But other than that its ok. I would reccomend making him a mod for 1 week and then we will see. As I know him (and I hope I'm not mistaking), Toreono will make a good admin. Time will tell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Toreono
Toreono

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

TheGreenDragon I have to admit that what happened to you is funny but it does suck when that happens. Although that happens I would not mind doing that over and over again because most of the time I am not doing a lot that interrupting would matter to. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Good mon, good mon.
Back to top Go down
Toreono
Toreono

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks xSpeced for making me a Moderator. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 am

Time for a professional admin response, even though he is aparently already a moderator.

Toreono is online quite often and has gained my trust as well as many of the other players. We are understaffed when it comes to moderators, as i see none of them online, however one cannot simply jump straight to administrator. I think he should be promoted to moderator. (Thanks spec!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to be an Administrator please.
Page 1 of 1