WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to be an Administrator please.

Go down 
+4
newb
Matt35
Cream
Toreono
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Toreono
Server Head Administrator
Server Head Administrator
Toreono

I would like to be an Administrator please. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 am

Hey xSpeced and also a hello to anyone who reads this. I was just wanting to say that I would like to be an admin because I am a trustworthy person, I have never stolen from anyone's house, I have never griefed, I have never hacked (probably because I don't know how) and also when there are no admins, mods or even you online I have tried to help people to the best of my abilities. I also think that the admin and you are getting tired of fixing all lava walls and stuff like that and I would gladly fix it when I am online (which is most of the time). Being an admin is an honor I think because then it shows that you trust us well enough to give us more capabilities such as rocket boots, world edit and other ones that I don't know or have heard of but there are probably more. If I'm an admin I could help with problems that residents and others need help with considering that you get a lot of problems at one time to deal with, then people get impatient and frustrated. I would really like to be an administrator please.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

In-Game Name : NeoCream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:19 am

I think you're good but we have a lot of admins already Surprised
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 pm

If you include xSpeced, since he is an admin, we already have 6. There is xSpeced, newb, Nutella (once he gets re-OPed), Me, TheGreenDragon, and NormalRarity. As far as i know we don't have as many Mods, so we might need more mods, but that depends on the amount of players the server is getting. We don't want more staff than players. I think the amount of admins we have will be enough for the moment, but we might be in need of more moderators, since they are basically trusted players who have the ability to ban griefers when there are no admins. Since Moderators can't spawn Items or fly or W.E, It's much more likely there will be more Mods, but no new admins. New admins are assigned when old ones leave or step down, or when the server grows so that more admins are required.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm

moderators cant fly or spawn items???? then what can they do?
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 pm

they can teleport and ban. They basically play the game normally but ban griefers/hacker and offensive players.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

ah ok that makes me feel better
Back to top Go down
newb
First Time Gaming Moderator
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 am

I wouldnt mind a larger staff. As of rite now rare does not really get on as well as green. Matt seems to be the one on the most. nutt sometimes gets on tho now that his temple is done that might slope down till he finds something else to do. During the day we have no coverage besides me if im on and thats the time most of the people get on from what I see anyways. Getting a couple admins to help during those times would help alot.
-newb-
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am

I don't know when that is your talking about. Tell me your timezone?
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
newb
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 am

-5 gmt or cst from 9-3 it seems
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

lol newb the reason you dont see me is that I now play in the morning/noon and not during the night I was active these days Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Green your time zome is also +2, that might make a difference.

I'm on the server so much because i'm on school holidays (Australia) and i just go on the server and help people out. It's fun. Once I'm back at school my time online will go down quite a bit, but since my time zone is +10 hopefully when i am on i will be filling a gap in the coverage. (probably about 4-7pm my time.)
Back to top Go down
s44
Player
Player
s44

In-Game Name : s44

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I think being a mod is awsome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMinerific?feature=mhee
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

s44 wrote:
I think being a mod is awsome

Sad i see
Back to top Go down
s44
Player
Player
s44

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm

@Cream it can be alot funer when your mod because not as many people are bugging to do something for them than you can get stuff done
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm

True, but its definantley worth being an admin for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
s44
Player
Player
s44

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 pm

ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:20 am

TheGreenDragon wrote:
True, but its definantley worth being an admin for me Very Happy

i can't wait to be admin Sad

PS. thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nubblecake
Player
Player
nubblecake

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 am

yeah green we all love green Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hlogod581?feature=mhee#p/u/1/MrQ2IOA
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:14 am

i owe him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be an Administrator please.   I would like to be an Administrator please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to be an Administrator please.
Page 1 of 1