WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !

Go down 
+2
TheGreenDragon
newb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
newb
First Time Gaming Moderator
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! Empty
PostSubject: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 am

Hi im applying for townsperson. I have been a normal member of many many servers and I think im pretty good at it. Not to toot my own horn. As you may know I am a Head admin on this server or at leased i think I still am. And as the server is becoming to have mostly staff I would like to step down from my admin position and become a normal player. Hmmm tho if I get lazy I might ask for items. Maybe..... So will ask to be head newb guy or something and step down from newbvile and let one of the admins figure out what to do with it.
Vote Newb for head newb guy!
-newb- farao farao flower elephant lol! afro scratch geek jocolor queen king study rendeer santa cherry albino cheers bom drunken
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am

Wow. Are you sure about this? We have more staff members because we want to cover all time zones. Besides, we have like 20 residents or so.

Anyways, I cant stop you from quiting, so do what you like Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 am

lol its fine with me im not on all that much anymore and normaly I just join a server to help start it up then move on. I never ask to be admin or mod or really want to be one but normaly get to be one anyways and sometimes in that position i just forget to play. But yeah I think spec might let me break some of the items rules for me sometimes xD or at leased give me a good deal on trades xD
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

Well, ok. Have fun being a resident Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 am

lol you can just take over for me
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 am

Newb... you were the first admin i met on the x land server (besides xspeced, and i fell kinda bad about the way i talked to him cause i didn't even know he was owner... i thought he was just admin) but yeah you helped be out a lot before he map change with my redstone shop. If you do step down, You get stuff from my shop free.
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:59 am

lol does that mean you won't be playing on the server anymore? Sad
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 am

he will play but he will be resident
Back to top Go down
Relapse
Player
Player
Relapse

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Newb i dont know why your doing this but its your choice
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:58 pm

lol im sure that id rather be a reg player. I do feel bad for hardly being on and idk why but i like to play the game legitly and now the server have plenty of good mods and admins to keep it up and running fine ^^ so the need for me is low now.

@ matt Thanks for the offer ^^ Also remember that respect is earned not givin and in order to recive it you have to repect others as well. If they dont respect you back then move on. Rank does not matter at all there are bad admins and owners out there but just cuz they hold a high rank dosnt mean you should treat them any diffrent then a new player that has no clue what they are doing. Just keep that in mind.
-newb-
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Well, if that's your choice, then I'm fine with it. Just see me online someday and I'll set you to the resident.

As for items, I can give the the /item command Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:20 am

newb, i'd only be giving you free stuff because you helped me on the last map, and i want to help you back. thats all mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Well, now that he has something to do he doesnt mind keeping his Head-Admin title
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 am

so is he still admin? and when is he on i never see him anymore...
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

he has work Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !   Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newb for Townsperson or whatever they are called !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET :: MineCraft [ mc.sg-gaming.net ] :: Other :: Server Staff Applications (MineCraft)-
Jump to: