WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justmyshanks admin application !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justmyshank
Player
Player

Justmyshanks admin application ! Empty
PostSubject: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello IM Justmyshank, uhmm well this would be my first time to be applying to be something of a higher rank than a builder, uhmm well yeah, ill give some information about me. and yes i am a girl, dont taze me about it please!!

name: Clarissa
Country currently in: canada
IGN: Justmyshank

Reason for why i want to apply: well i think that maybe it would be good for some change, i reallly like this current server. good players and admins and all of them. very nice people. community is very respectful and so im applying to be a part of the community more

If i do not get promoted i am fine with that , it means i still need to get familliar with the server and i have no troubles with that. i will if i do get the promotion look up commands and stuff to be a good moderator/admin for what ever i get promoted to .

thank you for reading much appreciated! (:
Back to top Go down
Justmyshank
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 pm

ohh sorry one thing i forgot to put in their was that i can be online frequently, im like always on minecraft so i shall be on allot
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

In-Game Name : NeoCream

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 am

dpnt worry about being a girl im one too Very Happy
nicely written btw
Back to top Go down
newb
First Time Gaming Moderator
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Take my job think i might actauly play legit for awile
xD
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Can I take your job newb? Head admin sounds do much cooler than admin XD
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Matt35 wrote:
Can I take your job newb? Head admin sounds do much cooler than admin XD
lol up to spec dosnt really matter to me ive been telling him to rotate admins to get some new people going and gives the current admins the chance to take a breather and play legitly for awile. Also admins get lazy after they hit the rank and get bored and start doing things they shouldnt and ignoring rules ....
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm

they do? I just amuse myself by working on my castle and having parties. Look at the post in announcements called "what rally goes on in the venice castle"

thats the kind of party I like! helping people out and assigning lots in my town and in others when im the only admin online keeps me busy as well. I dont mind and i dont think im getting lazy or breaking rules. when i do get bored i just spawn some animals in someones house for fun

I never get bored of redstone either. If i get customers at my shop that keeps me ammused for a long time too, especially if they order something challenging.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 pm

newb next time you can talk to xspeced can you tell him to unban me? I have waited so long lol.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Player
Player
Cream

In-Game Name : NeoCream

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

what'd you do to get yourself banned?
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 am

Matt35 wrote:
they do? I just amuse myself by working on my castle and having parties. Look at the post in announcements called "what rally goes on in the venice castle"

thats the kind of party I like! helping people out and assigning lots in my town and in others when im the only admin online keeps me busy as well. I dont mind and i dont think im getting lazy or breaking rules. when i do get bored i just spawn some animals in someones house for fun

I never get bored of redstone either. If i get customers at my shop that keeps me ammused for a long time too, especially if they order something challenging.
thats just is most just like to do there own thing when i log in 90% of the time im just tping from person to person doing a region fixing a greif laying water or tradeing items or helping setting up stuff for them. I hardly have time to do things i want to do lol. Maybe since when im on normaly im running between 15 people constently. let somone else have a try at it x.x and even when nutt hardly logs in and when he is normaly he waits till i do it ...
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 am

Actually now I started to get real bored of MC, especialy when I play oblivion, so Imma just take a step back while bukkit updates to 1.7 I heard the SSP is done, but I don't know for sure
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 am

Well, im bored of oblivion and i dont mind tping from person to person helping them out. it might just me me, im a little wierd, but i dont mind it at all. Newb ill handle things for you when im on so you can have a breather then lol.
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 am

Matt35 wrote:
Well, im bored of oblivion and i dont mind tping from person to person helping them out. it might just me me, im a little wierd, but i dont mind it at all. Newb ill handle things for you when im on so you can have a breather then lol.
i dont mind it but doing it non stop for 4 hrs isnt all that fun when all it is doing junk work. If its building stuff i have fun with it but if its just relighting a nether portal then being told to get out isnt all that fun xD
Its alot better when they at leased say thanks lol and thats only a couple of people
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 am

wow whenever i play i get heaps of requests at start but after 15-30 minutes everyone's sorted and i can start doing stuff, and they all thank me. Must be all those americans that dont play when i do cause of the different time zones. That's probably peak hour on the server isn't it when you do it non stop for 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justmyshanks admin application !   Justmyshanks admin application ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justmyshanks admin application !
Page 1 of 1