WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would to apply as admin for 1st server

Go down 

Let the people decide!
Yes!
I would to apply as admin for 1st server I_vote_lcap100%I would to apply as admin for 1st server I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No!
I would to apply as admin for 1st server I_vote_lcap0%I would to apply as admin for 1st server I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
spaghettiboy200
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

I would to apply as admin for 1st server Empty
PostSubject: I would to apply as admin for 1st server   I would to apply as admin for 1st server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm

I would like to apply for admin for the first official Team Fortress 2 server (when it comes out).
Name IG: spaghettiboy200(is it ok if i change it to AppleJack and back?)
Name (First is fine): Adrian
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: YES/NO, how long?
How long have you been here?: Uh...2 years, maybe?
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: superh20man(mah wingman/partner)
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) :
Since the beginning of multiplayer games, there have been hackers. Hackers have no souls, common sense, or dignity. They will enrage you enough to the point of ragequit. Everyone's question is 'Where were the admins?' As a high schooler, it is my duty, nay, my right to exercise the ability to kick the scumbag hackers out of our server when there was no votekick button. I will be the players' light in the darkness the hackers spread. I will be an everlasting beacon of hope that will never be extinguished. For America and for Russia, and for Canada, and every nation that has existed!
Back to top Go down

I would to apply as admin for 1st server
Page 1 of 1