WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UR_MUM_666
Player
Player

In-Game Name : UR_MUM_666

Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin   Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:30 am

Hello,id like to get into writing this briefly than anything but i would like to submit an application to be a mod/admin one of your questions is "do you have any experience as a mod/admin" yes im currently an admin on another sever that im working on,iv been an admin for about 2 or 3 months now.Another question is "how long have i been in the server" i was in your original sever Mland but as i had to re install my mine-craft i lost the ip address Sad until i came across this website from help from a friend,now iv join the new sever ip and iv been here for about 4 and a half days.Your last question is Why do i want to be an admin/mod,

Well i Would like to be an admin not only to be a leader but to help other people out set rules straight for people and help newcomers as this would be my responsibly,I am a awesome architect and i have built castles,pirate ships,docks and other things along with that,if you elect me to be one of your admin/mods i will help in anyway to build,manage and help the server to make the server #1! Very Happy,i have a bold/funny sense of humor and i will joke around a bit at times but this wont stop me from Being a leader in your server.

Thanks
UR_MUM_666

Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin   Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am

Reasons why I don't recommend you as admin:

-You are new to the server, no one even saw you online for more than a few hours, i guess?
-As specified in one of the topics here, age on any server other than this one is irelevant and we don't care if you were admin on another server or not.
-Your name... UR_MUM_666 is not siutable for any staff memeber, it can be related to Internet Trolls, bullies, even hackers and reveals that your character, at least at first glance, isn't what X-Land needs for staff members. Sorry.

I'm not here to judge you, but your app. Stick around X-Land for a few weeks and be active and we will see.

Sincerely,
My opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin   Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Agreed with Green.
Back to top Go down
UR_MUM_666
Player
Player

In-Game Name : UR_MUM_666

PostSubject: Re: Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin   Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:19 pm

i understand why/if u do not want to place me as mod Smile thx for the feedback and enjoy your day

UR_MUM_666
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin   Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Id Like To Submit My Aplication To Be A Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1