WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Admin app you wont regret

Go down 
+4
Dragonkin
Kamikaze
xSpeced
Raij11
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Raij11
Player
Player

My Admin app you wont regret Empty
PostSubject: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Rai

Character name:
Raijoseph

Time zone:
Est

Approximately how long has it been since you joined this server ?.
I've been here for a good while, I just recently Joined your forum

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I can assure you there are some applicants that may deserve the job more than me; but, I think I should get the job as a GM because I can offer tranquillity and a safe environment for all ages to play in. I haven’t been a GM in a while, I would need a few days to get used to it. I also believe I am the best choice because I’m pretty experienced Lastly, I understand what being a GM is, and what it takes to be a GM, and I am ready to take on the responsibility, I have recently been told that I should help a bit more, and I will take the initiative to do so.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
Like I Have mentioned I have experience, as a GM on servers, and I know how much responsibility being a GM takes. I would follow the rules and try my hardest to make the server an enjoyable place for the players.

Are you willing to play for at least 6 non afk hours per week?
I am willing to play for over 6 hours a week, because being a GM comes with a responsibility and part of our responsibility is to keep the server clean for the players. How can you do that without being online?

Are you willing to help those in need?
Absolutely! I love helping people, I love socializing with others.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
Yes, I have read the rules, and intend to follow the rules.

How would you handle a fight between two players?:
First, I would try to calm them down, as I believe that would be the best way to handle a fight. I would then listen to both sides of their story and try to find a solution that would make them both happy. If I can't find a solution to the problem, I would look for someone who saw the fight while it was in progress, as they may know what was going on. If I can't find anyone that knows the story, I will ask another GM to help me handle the bickering.

What makes you want to help on This server ?:
This server grows continuously every day, so I’m hoping to help all the new people get to know the server better, and get to know the community better. I’d also love to help people with anything and everything because that's what a family would do, and we are all just like a family, one big happy family!

Additional information about you:
Well, my name is Rai; I am 15 years old and consider myself as a funny and kind guy. I used to play soccer, I'm always in a good mood. I love having fun. hope to meet more people to share my memories with. I'm a very social person, Lastly, I hate sleep, but I also hate sleeping late, and waking up.

Last words:
I understand that this is not the best application you have ever read,
If you see any mistakes can you please point them out, I am a little bit of a perfectionist. If you have any questions or concerns, just email me back and I will be sure to answer them. Lastly, I understand you are not hiring right now, I am just posting this for future reference, and I also understand what I should work on to gain the role of being a GM, so I will work to the best of my ability to gain the role.
[center]
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Are you sure you are in the right forum? As the application is nice, but I've never seen your name in-game.

EDIT : See you in-game but this is the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Kamikaze
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Kamikaze

In-Game Name : Kamikaze (SKamikaze tf2)

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:03 am

No offense, but ive never seen you on...
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
First Time Gaming Moderator
First Time Gaming Moderator
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 am

Really nice application, but ill have to say im against, since i never saw you online.
Back to top Go down
nubblecake
Player
Player
nubblecake

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 am

nice app well written but for some reason i do not believe you with the youve been on the server awile cause i would of seen you . im like always on expect for recently ( busy with other stuff ) maybe re write one after 2 months of gameplay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hlogod581?feature=mhee#p/u/1/MrQ2IOA
Kamikaze
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:32 am

ive really never seen you before... but thats one nice app! Prove your worth in gameplay ._. jkjk xD
Back to top Go down
nubblecake
Player
Player
nubblecake

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 am

lol ^ kami your right just cause someone makes a nice app when no one has seen them online at all or in game you need to earn trust .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hlogod581?feature=mhee#p/u/1/MrQ2IOA
spaghettiboy200
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:54 pm

can i be mod b4 this guy?lol
Back to top Go down
NUCL34RxM0N5TER
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
NUCL34RxM0N5TER

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 am

...he forgot another rule... be active on forums... something sensayprime doesnt have oddly
Back to top Go down
Toreono
Server Head Administrator
Server Head Administrator
Toreono

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm

I haven't seen him.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Refer to icon.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Admin app you wont regret   My Admin app you wont regret I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Admin app you wont regret
Page 1 of 1