WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone

Go down 
+3
TheGreenDragon
Dragonkin
Maham
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maham
Player
Player

ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone Empty
PostSubject: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 am

HE SAID IT WAS ONLY FOR 15 MINUTES BUT IT WAS ALOT
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
First Time Gaming Moderator
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 am

One more caps sentence and ill ban you myself..

Killing is forbiden. He has done the right thing. Wait for your unban.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Well I'm sory if it was more than 15 minutes. I think spec changed the banning system. I used the method that we use (or used to use).

That is:
/ban Maham 0.25

where 1 is one hour => 0.25 = 15 min
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Toreono
Server Head Administrator
Toreono

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

I give people a warning first before I ban because of killing.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:37 pm

and that is why green is better than you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toreono
Toreono

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 am

-.-* This isn't really a competition.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Kamikaze

In-Game Name : Kamikaze (SKamikaze tf2)

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 am

its true dragon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 am

Thanks. (?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 am

Ban in seconds... Unbanned if not already.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone   ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok im what the hell the green dragon why did u ban me just for killing someone
Page 1 of 1