WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED HELP!

Go down 
+7
Toreono
spaghettiboy200
TheGreenDragon
Dragonkin
Leechertyper
xSpeced
FrontFINLAND
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Why me and FrontRUSSIAN is banned? we know two guys who has our ip addresses ! IT WASNT US! THEY HAVE SAME IP LIKE WE DO TOO!!!
PLEASE UNBANIP US D: IT WASNT US! IT WAS THE OTHER GUYS, PLEASE UN IP BAN US! WE WILL ASK THEM TO NOT TO USE OUR IP's... please... i beg you ... it wasnt us... unban FrontFINLAND and FrontRUSSIAN soon as you cant... please...
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

https://ft-gaming.forumotion.com/t337-official-ban-of-frontfinland#2717

Other people do NOT have your IP. There is no way someone gets your IP, and just so happens plays on our server, knows the Head-Admin newb, Mod S44 and myselfs' in-game username.
I saw /give xSpeced commands coming from my account and I got kicked multiple times, for another user on my account. I do not use /give to myself, I checked IP, banned it, and then I see your IP going to Newb, S44 and my account. FrontFinland has tried to log on and now I know it's you.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Leechertyper
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Leechertyper

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:32 pm

FrontFINLAND wrote:
Why me and FrontRUSSIAN is banned? we know two guys who has our ip addresses ! IT WASNT US! THEY HAVE SAME IP LIKE WE DO TOO!!!
PLEASE UNBANIP US D: IT WASNT US! IT WAS THE OTHER GUYS, PLEASE UN IP BAN US! WE WILL ASK THEM TO NOT TO USE OUR IP's... please... i beg you ... it wasnt us... unban FrontFINLAND and FrontRUSSIAN soon as you cant... please...

No one else can have your Ip(Internet Protocol Address) other than you because your ISP Assigns it to you. if it so happens that someone else is using it that is illegal and is a hack and a breech of privacy because it is Your OWN computer.
Back to top Go down
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:39 pm

WELL IT SAYS WERE ONLINE BUT WERE NOT ! And how long exactly ip ban do i have? -_-
Back to top Go down
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:39 pm

well AVO can do it and my friend said many times : i tell this server ip to AVO
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Then, explain why did this fancy AVO chose to log on YOUR name after failing to log on into other's staff member's account?

IP that logged on matches the IP that you used to play on the server. Therefore confirming it is you.
Back to top Go down
Leechertyper
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Leechertyper

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 pm

xSpeced wrote:
Then, explain why did this fancy AVO chose to log on YOUR name after failing to log on into other's staff member's account?

IP that logged on matches the IP that you used to play on the server. Therefore confirming it is you.

it is quite possible that he has remote desktop on or hes been hacked
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Leechertyper wrote:
xSpeced wrote:

it is quite possible that he has remote desktop on or hes been hacked

I doubt it, RM requires ports to be opened...

On top of that, the /give commands were all materials, that were used and said that he will use in chat for his village.

I am certain of my ban.
Back to top Go down
Leechertyper
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Leechertyper

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 pm

alrite
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
First Time Gaming Moderator
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 pm

FrontFINLAND wrote:
well AVO can do it and my friend said many times : i tell this server ip to AVO

we'll welcome avo with some bans ^.^
Back to top Go down
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Im not IP Banned anymore, just banned and when it says im banned it means not forever.
And how much time is my ban? And i explain quickly, my friend logged into your account and showed me how to login others account. I tryed it and it worked, but i didnt took anything!
My friend tooked stuff from your account but not me. i just was logged into your account and someones else too! But i didnt take anything or grief because stealing/griefing is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Leechertyper
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Leechertyper

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:05 pm

lol he trolled you
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 pm

FrontFINLAND wrote:
Im not IP Banned anymore, just banned and when it says im banned it means not forever.
And how much time is my ban? And i explain quickly, my friend logged into your account and showed me how to login others account. I tryed it and it worked, but i didnt took anything!
My friend tooked stuff from your account but not me. i just was logged into your account and someones else too! But i didnt take anything or grief because stealing/griefing is pathetic.

Sure... So now, ban evade? hmm I'll reward ya with another ban whenever I see ya,
and your account it banned perm.
Back to top Go down
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 pm

But i like this server, why should i get banned? because my friend gave me stuff with your account and i gived that stuff to people who lives in my village? Great... but why? i only logged in on you peoples account and didnt do nothing just tested does that work! i wont never never never never do it again.. i promise... please.
Back to top Go down
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:16 pm

And im not evading ban! go ahead and dont ip ban just regular ban ... week?
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Well you were lying, you said you didnt, now you said you logged on as out accounts, you can stil be banned for logging on to admin's account?
Back to top Go down
FrontFINLAND
Player
Player

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:23 pm

OK WOULD TELL EVERYTHING BUT MY FRIEND SAID ''nonono say avo and stuff'' WELL I DID WHAT HE SAID NOW, 1. I LIED TO YOU 2. I LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS (but i didnt took nothing it was FrontRUSSIAN) 3. uhh... MY FRIEND TOOKED ITEMS FFROM YOU AND GIVED TO ME, BUT I GIVED MUCH TO VILLAGERS. 4. I SHOULD BE BANNED FOR ALL THOSE... but i dont want to be banned :{
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:27 pm

You must understand that this is a serious violation of the servers laws, and therefore you are qualified for a permanent IP ban. And really, dont use tbe friend exuse. First of all, you know that there is no perfect crime, so you will leave some evidence, which it seems they got around pretty fast. So... Have fun on another server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Leechertyper
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Leechertyper

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Btw about this. when you log out you dont really log out until like about 10 mins after so when you login b4 that time you are still logged in
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:32 pm

TheGreenDragon wrote:
You must understand that this is a serious violation of the servers laws, and therefore you are qualified for a permanent IP ban. And really, dont use tbe friend exuse. First of all, you know that there is no perfect crime, so you will leave some evidence, which it seems they got around pretty fast. So... Have fun on another server.

Yeh that,

anwyays green come in game =D
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Further more, we found multiple chests of full of diamondblocks. I found stacks of diamonds in my inv that I did not spawn. Perm IP Ban.Final
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Finland, u dissapointed me, sorry. When i saw your DOUBLE (!) chest of FULL (!!!) Diamond BLOCKS (!!!!!!!!) i was like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh and,

MY FRIEND TOOKED ITEMS FFROM YOU AND GIVED TO ME, BUT I GIVED MUCH TO VILLAGERS.

this caused us much trouble. We had to check half of the houses on the server for chests with hacked diamonds and check the inventories of people.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh, yeah spec sorry if i appear on on the forums all tbe time. Most of the time, i check the forums from my phone and never close the tab Wink so I may appear on even if im not. Sorry for the incovenience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 pm

TheGreenDragon wrote:
Oh, yeah spec sorry if i appear on on the forums all tbe time. Most of the time, i check the forums from my phone and never close the tab Wink so I may appear on even if im not. Sorry for the incovenience.

That's okay I do the same Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET :: Global General :: Banned Appeals-
Jump to: