WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Re-Application Matt35

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt35
Player
Player

Admin Re-Application Matt35 Empty
PostSubject: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:19 am

InGameName : Matt35
Email and MSN : the_matt1@live.com.au
TimeOnlinePerDay : Depends on homework. Normally at least 2 hours, and on weekends i can play up to over 13 hours if i'm needed.
Favourite : I love to make all kinds of decorative and cool things. I like making stuff where people look at it and go "wow"
Atitude : I love to help people and im very social. I'm patient and my main reason for playing minecraft online is for the interaction with other people. I'm tolerant of people, but i also make sure everyone plays by the rules, including myself.
Reasons : I know i already applied not that long ago, but i have some urgent reasons as to why i should be made an admin. Firstly, there is the issue that other Australian players such as myself often have no admins online during our afternoon. I would love to be able to help these people as soon as possible, to keep them from going to another server. I was aware of this issue before newb's post, and i agree with it, as my primary playing time is 1am to 7am american time. Secondly, now that the 'free' signs are gone i won't be able to run the redstone shop, a shop that installs various redstone appliances for people in their homes, or work. It is a unique store, as i believe i am the only player on your server so far that can do these things.

Besides from these i think i would make a great admin because many players know me, especially the ones who play when there are no other admins. I have proof of this, as i am on the vip list for the spa ontop of nutella's house (it might be newbs, i cant remember). I'm a big fan of the jail system, i can't wait to see it once it's done, and i will respect the rules myself. I know this is a roleplay server, and i have read all the signs at the spawn, and the rules on this forum. If you could please admin me asap, i would greatly appreciate it. If you would like to ask me some questions to make sure i know the rules, i would love to prove myself. If you think i'm not doing a good job as admin you can always make we a resident again. Please consider this application seriously, and let me know asap.

for anyone else reading this, if you would like to comment here saying whether i deserve admin or not and WHY, i would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
dskyo91
Player
Player
dskyo91

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:30 am

nice application. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks i like yours too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Here are some screenshots of me cleaning up the x-land floods.

Before
Admin Re-Application Matt35 210

After

Admin Re-Application Matt35 310

And this is me picking up dirt after putting it on top of water blocks.

Admin Re-Application Matt35 110
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:39 pm

I think you were helpful even before you helped pick that up. Also, you're on when some of us other admins aren't. I think you would be a good admin.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

xSpeced, i would like to apply for ADMIN. As a moderator i have found i don't really have any additional commands or abilities, except i can teleport. I can't even region with the commands i have at present so as a moderator i still can't fix any of the problems i applies for admin to fix. If you could please make me admin, it would be greatly appreciated. (This could be seen as another admin request, but i didn't want to make another topic)
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:47 pm

BTW are there any other commands i can use now as moderator? so far only tp has worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Re-Application Matt35   Admin Re-Application Matt35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Re-Application Matt35
Page 1 of 1