WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is W31RD0M4N.... again....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Redblade
Player
Player

This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... Empty
PostSubject: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:34 am

if you might know, i have done a mistake and told everyone about my server, but it was supposed to be a temporary server so i got banned from this forums. But could you xSpeced please remove the ban from this forum ? I love always when i come here with W31RD0M4N and looked on new posts. But please, could you my favourite host, xSpeced remove the ban from here and i will remove the server instantly ? Please Sad ?
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 am

Spec, it was only a temp server. He even called the town 'temptown'. I went on it cause i was bored and you still hadn't unbanned me and i helped him make a temporary town. He was just trying to keep fellow minecrafters amused while the server was down so that they didn't go looking for other servers and stayed on x land. Please unban him spec.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:21 am

Banned once by my cousin for SA.
Banned again for BE.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 am

What is SA and BE?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
DeathStarz
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 am

Spec, banning W31RD0M4N for reasons Sa and Be are a loysy owners mark and u cant even tell W31RD0M4N about them ! if you cant talk this out with him, then i suggest to remove the server -.- no offense, but ur the worst owner i have ever seen, and i have been in 1643692 servers.... so if u remove this text i have nothing else to say but stop trying to be cool and act real..... dont u seriously read ? he wroted a TOPIC about the temp server and named it tempserver and u still ban him ?? man, arent you greedy bastard trying to keep them in ur server even though it was broken from most of plugins !! and i think many guys agree with me..... and u ban like green and matt for no reason ?????... dude, pull the pieces together, u dont know how to control a server...
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Dude, chill, I know who you are. It's only a temporary, maybe not making new accounts and whining.

Code:
X-Land MineCraft Community and SMPServer
Message information
Subject :   This is W31RD0M4N.... again....
Poster :   DeathStarz
IP address for this post :   84.250.178.49 [ dsl-tkubrassgw2-feb2fa00-49.dhcp.inet.fi ]
Posted :   Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 6:09

IP Information
IP address for this post
84.250.178.49 [ 1 Post ]   [ Look up IP address ]
Users posting from this IP address
Redblade [ 3 Posts ]   Find all topics started by Redblade
DeathStarz [ 1 Post ]   Find all topics started by DeathStarz
Other IP addresses this user has posted from

2 usernames from a same IP 84.250.178.49

I ain't stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Spec got you with that...

But I wanna say that he is in fact a better owner that you can hope. He had no choise but to ban me and matt because of the charges. I he was a bad owner, he would not check the logs and find out the truth and then unban us... And another thing. The last week the server was often down for maintance and preparation for 1.7.2.

So, pull the pieces together... He's better that you think. BITCH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Spec's a great server owner. I don't think he's done anything wrong so far. He bans first and asks questions later, which is important since if you ask questions first you give the griefer more time to grief. It's not like he doesn't unban people that are falsely banned.. It just takes him a while. Spec, UNBAN ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is W31RD0M4N.... again....   This is W31RD0M4N.... again.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is W31RD0M4N.... again....
Page 1 of 1