WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeppelin - Mod in progress!

Go down 
+2
TheGreenDragon
Dragonkin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonkin
First Time Gaming Moderator
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

Zeppelin - Mod in progress! Empty
PostSubject: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 am

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/488434-173-zeppelin-wip/

Quite epic. Its CURRENTLY (!!!) not SMP compatible, but they are gonna make it SMP (so its not gonna be client sided and will have SMP support, so it should run pretty smoothly) soon. The mod is epic btw. If spec adds it i would be rly happy cuz i would have my own flying house and not be a hobbo without one anymore ^.^.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Dragonkin wrote:

If spec adds it i would be rly happy cuz i would have my own flying house and not be a hobbo without one anymore ^.^.

If spec reads it you woud be rly sad cuz you will never have your own flying house and will be a hobo without home because X-Land doesnt add client-sided mods. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Read again.. it isnt client sided..

^.^
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Oh really? 'Cause I've got news for you. ANY mod that ads one or more blocks to the game are client sided. And in order for this mod to work you need that controller block, remember? Razz

I may be wrong, cause I didn't read everything from the post, but still....
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Lol Spec will have to edit all the flying rules if he adds this. Wont know whos using flymod or whos in a ship (unless we tp to everyone).
Let alone towns being almost useless since everyones going to want a ship house.
Then the lag might be an issue since most people will be driving around making the server load thosands of blocks every second.
I can see people getting lost randomly driving and having to region spots for ships depending on how they look.
I know we could make a port for them but it would really have to be big. Let alone people knowing what one to park in and if they go into a regiond zone and are not able to fly.....
It would take some work but it would be fun for a little bit just to mess around. Its all the regulateing that would be a pain for spec lol.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm

HAHAHA!

Dragonkin I told you! Weeeee I smashed Kin's dreams!

P.S. newb, thanks a lot for the help!
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Future Plans
SMP!!!!!
Controller block direction determines initial ship direction
Ships consume fuel (configurable)
Crashing the ship at high speed will cause blocks to break
Remote control
Ships created in water (or lava?) will have vertical motion disabled
Configuration file (custom blocklists etc)
Chests/Furnaces/Workbench functionality.
Non-ugly texture for controller
Larger ships are slower to accelerate and turn (configurable?)
More complicated (and expensive) recipe
Be able to place new blocks while ship is in motion (and break blocks)
Momentum

So it will be SMP compatible.

Lol Spec will have to edit all the flying rules if he adds this. Wont know whos using flymod or whos in a ship (unless we tp to everyone).

Um, 15 second flying auto ban + we can see someone on the ship (i patrol everyone every 10 mins so its not a big problem)

Let alone towns being almost useless since everyones going to want a ship house.

We can make Zeppelin licences that cost like 500 bucks or somethin so not everyone will have a ship.

Then the lag might be an issue since most people will be driving around making the server load thosands of blocks every second.

Read the upper one i made.

I can see people getting lost randomly driving and having to region spots for ships depending on how they look.

Maps. To get a licence ull need to have a map. Easy Wink.

Regioning ships wont be too hard, since we wouldnt have to do it that often, thanks to the licences.

I know we could make a port for them but it would really have to be big. Let alone people knowing what one to park in and if they go into a regiond zone and are not able to fly.....

I can make one in a hamachi server with my favorite tools, it would take like a day to finish but it would be epic. Then spec just mc-edits it into teh server. And even if the place is regioned they can still pilot it, since its a different entity.

Its all the regulateing that would be a pain for spec lol.

Not really much regulateing. Just to add the mod, i can do the port, then he adds the port to the server or if i get w.e i can make it on the server without trouble. Then the licences, which would cost 500$ and be like a paper or a diamond ore (ore, not block, or even a coal ore, so they cant be found in game and they have to be gave out by an admin).

And im quite sure theres a log that shows who makes a ship. + it takes a while to make a ship so it will be easy to find someone without a licence.
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 pm

we can even make the port in skycity if i repair it. So like a big wooden tower with space on the top for the ship to land. Really cool.
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhLpFKTMc5M&feature=player_embedded

heres a video of one

P.S u can make the zeppelin look whatever u want. so u can make a plane and pilot it, or even a x-wing from star wars. or death star.

P.S.S we can make the zeppelin have a limit of max blocks in it. so its like only 200 blocks allowed in it so it cant lag the server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nubblecake
Player
Player
nubblecake

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

this looks like funn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hlogod581?feature=mhee#p/u/1/MrQ2IOA
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

guys, i just installed the mod. ITS EPIC! i didnt have so much fun in minecraft in a long long time Very Happy

Spec u really need to add this.. i mean really. its soooo much fun
Back to top Go down
spaghettiboy200
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

i want it now!
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 pm

This will bring some chaos and shit... Its okay for SSP, but I wouldnt get it for SMP
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 pm

it will bring, but not much. only problem i know is that we'll need to regulate who has a ship and who doesnt. or just limit the allowed blocks in a ship, so for example we set it to 500, and a player cant fly a ship with more than 500 blocks in it
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 pm

I said no flying ships! Gawd.
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

dude, everything i think u think is trash. anyway, it isnt ur desicion.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Suggestion denied.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 pm

What was that, Dragonkin? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

xSpeced wrote:
Suggestion denied.

Why?

P.S Green, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
spaghettiboy200
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

why r both of u arguing like u dont have anything else to do, like use the bathroom?
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Spaghetti, I agree with you, but Dragonkin keeps nagging and denying after I tell him so ething obvious. I said I did t want to fill the forum with useless arguing, but he just won't listen. Theres nothing much I can do to stop it. Sorry Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:59 pm

why r both of u arguing like u dont have anything else to do, like use the bathroom?

Cuz he's annoying and just keeps bugging me with : "Dragonkin, ur so immature" or comes up with something else.
Back to top Go down
spaghettiboy200
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

both of u r immature for arguing so much and it appears that 1 of u will have to leave but both of u are a good addition to the server.face the fact that both of u play on the server and grow up
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 pm

nah, we mainly get along, its just sometimes he goes into his annoying mood and buggs me Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Well I ain't immature. Ask every friend of mine. And I promise this will be the last seemingly immature comment: Since when is Dragonkin a good addition to the server?

Okay, now back to the serious stuff. As this topic was already closed by specs denial, I think it is time for us to stop posting here without meaning. I apologise again for the off topicity. It is only my fault for entering that argue with Dragonkin. I will do my best for that to never happen again. After all, I am an admin, and I need to be a good raw model for the respectful players of this comunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeppelin - Mod in progress!   Zeppelin - Mod in progress! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeppelin - Mod in progress!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET :: MineCraft [ mc.sg-gaming.net ] :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: