WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
superh20man
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
superh20man

In-Game Name : superh20man

House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) Empty
PostSubject: House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)   House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 am

I just got on and my house in Falador was griefed. All the private signs got replaced by blank signs, all my supplies in my chest were gone and someone messed up my doorbell. They covered were the note blocks used to be with dirt so now it doesnt work. I dont know how someone did this because it was regioned, but this is the second time this has happened to me in the same house. My other house in Dragonsville is still good. Is it a glitch or did someone actually grief it because last time spec said normal residents cant do that. I already showed Tore and he told me to post it on the forums. Spec, can you check it out and tell me what happened because I am tired of having to go get my supplies all over again. Can you check if it is regioned right and if it was someone who did it or a glitch because it only happens to my house.

Picture of broken doorbell area

House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) 2011-025

Picture of one of the chest

House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) 2011-026
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
First Time Gaming Moderator
First Time Gaming Moderator
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

PostSubject: Re: House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)   House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

residents/mods couldnt do it, as well as vips and trusted members. so i think someone admin+ (full admin+, since lower ranked admins cant w.e) got hacked by someone who doesnt like u and then griefed u
or a hacker got past the w.e regioning somehow.

i dont believe its a glitch. such glitches never happened to me before
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)   House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 pm

I replaced the bottom with dirt, It was regioned and player we're not supposed to be able to build a block under the avg level of the town. As for Signs, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
superh20man
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
superh20man

In-Game Name : superh20man

PostSubject: Re: House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)   House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:32 pm

xSpeced wrote:
I replaced the bottom with dirt, It was regioned and player we're not supposed to be able to build a block under the avg level of the town. As for Signs, I have no idea.
I didnt built the doorbell thing in the bottom Green did when he installed my doorbell. And do you know what happened to the things in my chest. Because last time this happened you said that it was impossible to steal from the chests with [private]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)   House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House in Falador Griefed or Glitched (second time already)
Page 1 of 1