WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonkin Banned

Go down 
+3
Toreono
TheGreenDragon
Matt35
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt35
Player
Player

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:45 am

Dragonkin was banned for giving regular players unobtainable/valuable blocks. He had given 30 diamond ore to vitaveritas. This is just a warning but i banned him anyways, so it is up to someone else to unban him once he reads this (unless i'm still here)

This is a RP server, so admins should not be handing out free stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 am

Dragonkin got banned? Hahah Razz I told him not do give stuff... but i think hell come back, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 am

Green I banned him Razz You should have if you knew.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 am

Oh, I reported him a while ago. At first, he just sold them at a insanely low price (e.g. 2 Stacks of Logs for 1$) so yeah. He got away with it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Toreono
Server Head Administrator
Server Head Administrator
Toreono

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:27 am

Does that mean like his slot as admin is up for grabs? XD lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 am

again?

i didnt give any diamond ores for gods sake

dude, mat, you come to the server 1 in the month and say stupid things and ban for nothing when you didnt even see what i did and if i did it(why do they always work behind my back?..)

i could do the same to you

btw, i remember when you gave 5 diamond blocks for first place at skyrace Wink how much did i made there? (i was a vip then) i think 6 stacks of diamonds, no?

anyway, im waiting for unban. and please, stop making up things.

Oh, I reported him a while ago. At first, he just sold them at a insanely low price

i didnt sell any diamonds. i think i selled like 8 pistons (and thats it, it was closed like at the same time) in total and then closed the shop Smile

p.s

He had given 30 diamond ore to vitaveritas.

rly? funny thing is that i didnt see him for like 2 weeks.

p.p.s it would be much better if you looked for griefers than banning your fellow admins for nothing

oh and, about the "admins should not give out free stuff" thingy, every time someone asks for something, i say read the rules Wink
Back to top Go down
newb
newb

In-Game Name : Newb

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 am

Not that dragonkin is my fave guy around town, but if this is because of the sudden booost in diamond items he had and 2 blocks it was me. I did my diablo game test that I had made and had him along with 4 others that were suppose to go down with only a wood sword and leather stuff and collected bows stone swords arrows and armor that got a bit better by the lower lvls. I threw a bit of diamond 3 lvls down , with 5 people raiding it was a pretty hefty lot. But the reason why vita got most of it was because people started to get heavy lag about half way threw. lol also because they died when they did not work as a team and got killed over and over.. but anywas at the last lvl I had 1 chest with 2 diamond blocks in it that I wanted split between the 5. But since vita was the only one that made it that far I didnt bother swaping it out. They got to keep what they looted along with the money they got from killing the mobs. Chests did not have any spades, axes, or picks just so you know .

For anyone that thinks they can go in and get tons of diamond armor and stuff now after reading this none of the chests are full unless it was left over from the last party that went in. I only fill the chests when im on and people want to try and its based on how many people go in.
Back to top Go down
nubblecake
Player
Player
nubblecake

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

dragonkin ahh i rember when we where both normal players the good old days i miss that for some reason :l the server lacks in like fun .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hlogod581?feature=mhee#p/u/1/MrQ2IOA
Matt35
Player
Player

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Dragonkin was banned for giving vitaveritas 30 diamond ore blocks.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I found them in his chest and he said you gave them to him. He's a moderator, so that's all the proof I need.
Back to top Go down
Dragonkin
Dragonkin

In-Game Name : Dragonkin

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Dragonkin was banned for giving vitaveritas 30 diamond ore blocks.

Dragonkin is unbanned Wink

I found them in his chest and he said you gave them to him. He's a moderator, so that's all the proof I need.

Why do i have a feeling those 30 diamond blocks are from Finland and that you or vita is trying to set me up? Oh and, he is a moderator, but im an admin Wink
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm

newb wrote:
Not that dragonkin is my fave guy around town, but if this is because of the sudden booost in diamond items he had and 2 blocks it was me. I did my diablo game test that I had made and had him along with 4 others that were suppose to go down with only a wood sword and leather stuff and collected bows stone swords arrows and armor that got a bit better by the lower lvls. I threw a bit of diamond 3 lvls down , with 5 people raiding it was a pretty hefty lot. But the reason why vita got most of it was because people started to get heavy lag about half way threw. lol also because they died when they did not work as a team and got killed over and over.. but anywas at the last lvl I had 1 chest with 2 diamond blocks in it that I wanted split between the 5. But since vita was the only one that made it that far I didnt bother swaping it out. They got to keep what they looted along with the money they got from killing the mobs. Chests did not have any spades, axes, or picks just so you know .

For anyone that thinks they can go in and get tons of diamond armor and stuff now after reading this none of the chests are full unless it was left over from the last party that went in. I only fill the chests when im on and people want to try and its based on how many people go in.
They were diamond ores... Not Blocks.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Sponsored content

Dragonkin Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonkin Banned   Dragonkin Banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonkin Banned
Page 1 of 1