WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE

Go down 
+6
s44
W31RD0M4N
TheGreenDragon
Matt35
xSpeced
Nutellalawl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  Empty
PostSubject: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm

i didn't take any screenshots but i've got several witnesses.

OUR ADMIN MATT35 TOTALLY FLOODED THE JEDI TEMPLE.

I was just trying to fix a lava messup I had made in the agility room, and matt comes along and hes like "fuck you nutella" and he just world-edited the whole thing to water.

nubblecakes and w31rd0m4n are my witnesses. Several others were there, too.

I also got a reccommendation to replace Matt35: s44. He has been helping out alot lately and I think he has earned the title of admin.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
[Administrator][AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

Group : CEO
In-Game Name : xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Well, good thing the server makes backups every 15 minutes.. might lower that to 10 minutes.
Matt is officially IPbanned.
If he does get on, ban on sight.
Back to top Go down
http://Ft-gaming.userboard.net
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:12 pm

WHAT!!! No way i did any of that! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! HOW THE FUCK AM I FRAMED AGAIN! Does this sound like me? I helped you build it nutella, and i have nothing against you. Why would i go "fuck you nutella" and flood your temple. I was just about to go on and see how you were doing with the temple when this happens. And i think there is a problem with the log in thing again spec. At about 10pm GMT + 10 I signed off. I signed on 1 HOUR later and it didn't need a password. either someone was on my account the hole time, or the login thing isnt working. I swear to god i didnt flood nutellas temple.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm

can you please give me a time at which i flooded said temple?
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

About 4:45PM server time.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:28 pm

and what is the server time now? the clocks gone.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

so this was only about 2 hours ago?
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Yeah, about.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 pm

2 hours ago i was in my bed asleep. This was definitely not me. My time, it;s 6:45am and i haven't woken up that early since before my school holidays started (over a week)

I was asleep when that happened, it most certainly was not me. There must be a problem or a hacker somewhere, this was not me. I was informed when i went on the server that I apparently destroyed my own town? Lets add this to flooding the temple and saying i hate nutella. Firstly, I've been on this server for a long time now, and i only got admin recently. I've worked so hard to get it, why would i throw it away. Secondly, we have a griefing hacker who we know is targetting me, who probably is the one who did this. Thirdly, i acctually love nutella. He helped me out heaps on the old map when i was setting up the redstone shop. He put in all the free signs and did the regioning, and i would never say 'fuck you nutella' and acctually mean it. Fourth, i acctually helped nutella build the jedi temple. Just as i wouldn't destroy venice, why would i destroy something that i made unless there was a serious problem with it (which is why i removed my cactus farm because it was causing lag.) I hope you have listened to these reasons and will please reconsider the ban.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:39 pm

and if nutella says that i was making multiple accounts in order to grief or something i made them just to talk to him and to see what happened. That is also how i learnt of me destroying venice, and W31RD0M4nN, who's rank is 'trusted member' trusts me that i didn't do it. When i got on he was trying to comvince nutella that i wasn't the one who did it, and i thank him for that.
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm

The logs will tell.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 pm

someone must have logged/ hacked into my account. no one would have been able to flood the jedi temple that wasnt an admin/hacker.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:49 pm

im sure i regioned it to max height so inless the water was dropped from the void (hacker), it must have been done by an admin/hacker
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 pm

It was done under your username. WorldEdit is fully logged.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes, but still I do t think Matt did it. Its not his type i know him for a while and he has been a great admin. I believe a hacker is controling matts account. And from now o. It eill be much easyer if you post his ip on tbe forum Sad its only a matter of time before he strikes again with another admin. Plus, the logs are not 100% accurate. Melissa told me I appeared in tbe logs with the signs although in the end it wasnt me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
W31RD0M4N
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok guys , restarting teh post now. Why would matt be griefing if he worked hard for the admin title, i mean, really think, Why would and idiot build first a city with malls and all, then Ruin it ? why would he use his spawn to the worst way ever ?, now, check one thing from the log. why would matt use water to nutellas jedi tower, And second of all, If u guys got His login Ip send it to me and ill find the fkin truth that you are hunting for,that ip what he used before he ruined ''Himself'' all the cities including his own ? Theres one way to the proof, CHECK THE IP MATT USED WHEN HE USED WORLDEDIT; CHECK IT ON LOGS, AND THEN LET MATT LOGIN ONCE AND THEN CHECK HIS IP !! or check the other chars ip he used. if it is diffrent, ban the ip that used the worldedit when the server got lava'd THATS THE ONLY FKIN WAY I CAN FIND OUT WHO DID IT, AND I HAVE BEEN OWNER FEW TIMES ON MY LIFE SO TRUST ME, IF I AM RIGHT, YOU MUST GIVE ME AND MATT A APPOLOGY AND A UNIPBAN or matt Unban and me UNipban.

please check it out !! From W31RD0M4N
Back to top Go down
W31RD0M4N
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm

okayyy.. first parts got a bit messed but READ THE BIG TEXT
Back to top Go down
W31RD0M4N
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

If i am wrong, you have a reason to ban us, what i accept in my ways, i will not be playing in few weeks minecraft alot so... thats all.
Back to top Go down
W31RD0M4N
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:15 pm

oh and PS WHY THE FK WOULD U GUYS THINK ME AND MATT WOULD STAND UP FOR A FIGHT FOR THIS !?? IF I KNEW IT WAS MATT THEN I WOULDN'T BE SITTING IN DARK ROOM; READING ALL THESE FKIN POSTS NOW WOULD I !??
Back to top Go down
W31RD0M4N
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 pm

oh and if u read this specer, please u can ban me but dont put my ip still avaible for anyone to read, just please dont, u can ban me alrite but dont still post my IP k ? thanks if u remove it, i allow the ban but not the IP
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Dude, chill unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Spec, i have one final piece of evidence. You said up the top that I had been IP banned, yet my IP wasn't banned when i logged in later to talk to nut. I didn't change it. If IP's are in the log you will see that i always logged in with the same IP, and you can check that with the IP I had when i was flooding the jedi temple. I'm sure they are different, because the IP ban nutella did on me worked, and you had already IP banned the griefing Matt35. I'm certain it wasn't me because MY IP wasn't banned when you IPBanned Matt35 when he was griefing. Please unban, me, I did nothing. If i need to I will make a new account that you can make admin, so that this griefer will think i'm gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 pm

I used IP chicken to get my IP. It's 60.226.107.65

If this is the IP the guy had when he griefed the temple then i don't know. I swear to you i didn't do it. Please believe me.
Back to top Go down
xSpeced
[Administrator]
[AMD Gamer]
xSpeced

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Lol, i havnet checked yet, but you failed to get a good password...

Anyways to your no-password thing, it only works if it comes from the same IP.
So, that's not the problem. anybody outside your house will need the password.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 am

OK i guess. what is bad about my password? it has numbers and letters and its not my name. unlike some people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE    MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATT35 FLOODED JEDI TEMPLE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next