WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for VIP/Mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keydan
Player
Player
keydan

Application for VIP/Mod Empty
PostSubject: Application for VIP/Mod   Application for VIP/Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 am

Hello, i am applying for VIP/Mod status because im a really fun person, i help ALOT, ask newb, or even Spec Razz, i am really friendly and always helping in griefing situations. In my opinion i would like to say iv'e earned the status's i have applied for because iv'e helped a number of people and also admins/ mods ect, i have fixed griefed house's and helped people with there questions, i am always online and ready to help Razz, So yeah let me know spec Smile

P.S: The reason i have not applied for administrator is because i dont feel i have yet to have earned that high of postion, i would rather earn it.

Thank you :

Keydan

Oh and sorry for shortness Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Application for VIP/Mod   Application for VIP/Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I hate it when a lot of people ask to be admins at the same time. Although its not theyr fault, they wont be ones. Im not giving any names. Further decissions are up to spec
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Application for VIP/Mod   Application for VIP/Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

right now i think we already have enough staff. I'm sorry but Spec probably won't be accepting too many applications for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

PostSubject: Re: Application for VIP/Mod   Application for VIP/Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

Well, atleast you used some periods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for VIP/Mod   Application for VIP/Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for VIP/Mod
Page 1 of 1