WE HAVE MOVED : SG-GAMING.NET
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
WE HAVE MOVED TO SG-Gaming.net!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://sg-gaming.net">
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
olkoholiks
Player
Player

Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  Empty
PostSubject: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 am

First is the problem in venice i waped in venice i got to spawn point i could not get out so i went pallettown-nether-venice and i saw this Sighn it sayd FU*****F**
I could not remove it cose it was bed rock so no normal member can get bed rock admins can get bed rock so it must have been a admin or a hacker Better check the logs speced
Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  Venice1
also in pallettown there is that stalker or what you call him he wrote 3 sighs 1st one sayd <3 <3 <3 melissa 2nd ily melw and the other merry me (also he wrote that in blocks
Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  Unledofc
I removed them all(Exept the bedrock in venice)...
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 am

Again! This hacker has gone too far. Ill fix anything left in venice now.
Back to top Go down
olkoholiks
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:57 am

Also matt he broke streets in venice and at your house street is filled with normal stones and 3 sighns (i removed the signs and rocks) 1st one sayd "like whatI did with the place ? Looks good right ?" 2nd "Fag*** Lives here ---->" 3rd "<---- love being replaced. Fu** you mat sincerly hollic" H
here you go
Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  Matshouse1
I removed the stones and the signs Smile

Last edited by olkoholiks on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
First Time Gaming Moderator
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 am

Ok, we are in some problems here. A sexually obsesed hacker that hates admins. Great....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Nutellalawl
Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nutellalawl

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 am

Either we stay on top of this guy or make it whitelist.. and i don't want whitelist.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 pm

I think i figured out who the hacker is. I found a sign in the Mall(Where he deleted a bit of wall because SOMEONE left the door open. I told you not to leave the door open green and now look at it. it's not that bad, maybe only 10 blocks but still, CLOSE THE DAM DOOR)

It said F*** YOU MATT

Regards, Hollic and Zoom

I have a screenshot of it but it's on my other computer and i dont want to corrupt the innocent kiddies that may be viewing this. If you want to see the screenshot i'll put it up at 2am server time. Thats when I can get to it.

That makes sense cause i wiped their houses and gave the lots to someone else after they were banned. Thats the replace thing since Infrax now lives on the lot that used to be his, that was probably pointing at his house. I know zoomzoom was a fried on his. Mabye spec could check the logs for the IP of Hollic and zoomzoom when they were still playing and use those to perm ban them.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm

This is probably who tried to ban me and greendragon. just saying, it seems likely.
Back to top Go down
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 pm

olkoholiks wrote:
Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  Venice1[/b][/color]

Look at the announcement. I Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenDragon
TheGreenDragon

In-Game Name : TheGreenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Matt, I found that sign and removed it. The wierd thing is the door was closed. I checked it as soon as I saw it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGreenDragon90
Matt35
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Thats because i was already there. I closed the door after me but when i got there it was open. I saw the sign, and left it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs    Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice.Pallettown....Big Probs
Page 1 of 1